Calling all experienced Learning Support Assistants!
Envision Education are seeking some talented LSA's with a passion for supporting children with special educational needs to work in some excellent schools within the Hounslow borough.
We are looking for Learning Support Assistants who have prior experience supporting either primary or secondary ages pupils with SEN, who are available immediately after Easter on a full-time basis, and looking for long-term roles.
About the role:
- Support pupils with learning difficulties and SEN
- Work 1:1 and in small groups
- Lead intervention sessions
- Work alongside the Classroom Teacher to create resources
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Model positive behaviour
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Learning Support Assistant
- Must have experience supporting pupils with SEN / SEMH
- Team Teach is desirable but not essential
- Experience must be UK based and within the last 2 years
- Must be available immediately after Easter and on a full-time basis
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'