McGinley Education are currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) who is available to start immediately, 5 days a week on a long-term basis, potentially going back in September. The successful applicant much have experience working with children, a good understanding and experience of counselling and SEMH is advantageous. Due to the urgency of this position, you must already have an enhanced child barring DBS on the update service. If you feel you are suited to this position please apply today.
You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
- Have a level 2, 3 or 4 CACHE certificate
- Enhanced Child Barring DBS on the update service
- Team Teach Certificate is desirable but not essential
- SEND experience is desirable but not essential for all positions
- You would be responsible for the supporting the teacher and helping the pupils (groups and 1:1 basis)
- Ensure that the objectives set by the teacher are met.
- Support pupils throughout the lesson, answering questions and overcoming difficulties they encounter
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include:
- Competitive Rates of pay (paid to scale on long term placements)
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant
- £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
Here at McGinley Education we offer a personal touch to the recruitment process. From initial conversations to face to face meetings, we ensure we know exactly what you are looking for. You will be assigned a specific point of contact within the team- who will be available to you outside of office hours if needed. We take great pride in establishing and building long lasting relationships with our schools. We are passionate about placing people who are creative, engaging and ultimately have a love for Education.
If you feel you tick all the boxes above and believe that you are suitable for this challenge then please get in touch. You can contact McGinley Education on or apply below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'