Rikama Education are currently working in partnership in the Dartford area who are looking for Learning Support Assistants to join them immediately. To be considered for this exciting role as a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will need the following experience:
• Experience working with ASD, Behaviour, MLD/SLD
• Hold an up to date DBS
• Supporting students in KS2/ KS3 / KS4
• NVQ Level 2 or 3
• Working with young people, either in an academic setting or voluntary worker
• Passionate about pupil outcomes for SEN students
• Supported students with complex needs
Within this role, your duties would include:
• Supporting within the classroom to assist the teacher in small classes
• Helping children, with learning difficulties on their education and social development 1:1 and group basis
• Working closely alongside ASD, SLD, PMLD
• Providing support for students inside and outside the classroom the enable them to participate in activities
• Adapting your approach depending on the student's needs
• Ensure that every pupil you work with is ready for their next steps in their learning
Rikama Education are working collaboratively with a school who are a proud residential and day school serving students aged 7-19 with moderate to severe learning difficulties including aspects of ASD and SLCN. Our client is looking for a numerous amount of Learning Support Assistants to join their team to work alongside and on behalf of the students in an integrated manner with a highly specialised and holistic approach.
If you are interested in applying to this Learning Support Assistants role, please click apply now below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'