I am currently working with a school on an exciting new role in the Chelmsford area.
Starting as soon as possible, the school are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join them, the position would be part-time role (25 hours a week) as part of a fixed term contract till August 2019.
The role involves providing support to students to overcome barriers to their learning providing social, emotional and financial support.
- Helping learners who are under-performing in their subjects, either on a one-to-one basis outside the classroom or within lessons
- Delivering and maintaining personal learning programmes and selecting appropriate resources and methods to facilitate learning
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with students to better support their individual needs
- Liaising with staff, parents/carers and professionals regarding mentoring and action plans
- Rated outstanding by Ofsted
- The college caters to students between the ages of 5-13
- Students have a range of moderate learning difficulties including autistic spectrum disorder
- Provides individually catered education programmes
- Excellent facilities with plenty of parking onsite
- Easy access to local motorways
- Previous teaching or SEN experience is desirable
- ICT skills or understanding would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- To be enthusiastic, committed and understanding to individual needs
- Have the capacity to work a flexible timetable
- Enhanced up-to-date DBS check (we can provide this for you)
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in or you are seeking an educational role, please forward your most up-to-date CV in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'