Learning Support Assistant (LSA) required for the Newcastle Area.
Empowering Learning are currently looking for qualified SEND Teaching Assistants that are experienced supporting individuals with PMLD.
- The role is a full time, long term position starting immediately and ongoing through the new academic year.
- As an SEND Teaching Assistant, you will be expected to support and assist the class Teacher and the students on a small group or 1:1 basis.
- You must be an enthusiastic and passionate individual who is hands on and can support students with physical needs; assisting with personal care such as hygiene and feeding, manual handling and assisting with therapy sessions to support students to reach the best of their abilities.
- You will also be responsible for promoting an inclusive learning environment. If you would like the opportunity to make a difference to others and develop a career in working with children with then this is a great opportunity to do so.
When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from:
- Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
- Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
However, if this role isn't exactly right for you, but you are a support assistant with different experience and looking for supply work, then we would still love to hear from you! Empowering Learning are working with a number of schools in the Tyne and Wear area.
Empowering learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Learning Support Assistants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'