PCB Care are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading UK charity, who are currently looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work in Radlett. Your day to day duties will include:
- Supporting children with their breakfast which will be in the residential part of the school supporting the pupils who stay during the week with the morning routine of getting up, having breakfast and getting ready to go to school for the class timetable until 4pm.
- Actively supporting the people you work with to experience life opportunities which promote maximising potential and fulfilling their dreams
- Assist in designing individualised programme of leisure, education and social
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity as a Learning Support Assistant, you will need the following:
- To have enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards supporting people with autism to lead independent and fulfilling lives
- Ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with different people using a variety of appropriate methods, including a good standard of written and spoken English
- Previous experience of supporting people with learning disabilities is desirable, as is a full driving license, but these are not essential
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Learning Support Assistant who is caring with a real commitment to helping other people reach their full potential.
In return, you will receive full training and support from your manager and even have the opportunity to work towards a Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
This position would be suitable for people living in the areas of St Albans, Borehamwood, Hertsmere, Shenley, London Colney, Potters Bar, Hatfield & Brookmans Park.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now or email your CV to . Alternatively, you can call Lindsey on to discuss further.
**PCB Care is an equal opportunities employer**
- Child Care
- Learning Disabilities
- Support Worker
- Care Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job