Learning Support Assistant (LSA)
Empowering learning are looking to appoint Learning Support Assistants to support children in our schools across Manchester. This may include working with children with special educational needs. We have a large, highly-dedicated team, who are very welcoming to new staff.
Why work with us?
- We are an outstanding school and are involved in a number of local and national educational projects;
- We are a vibrant, multicultural and inclusive city school that has a positive, diverse community and a determination that all children will succeed;
- We are a hardworking, friendly team, dedicated to providing the best possible education for our children;
- We offer a comprehensive range of CPD for all our staff;
- We are excited about education and pedagogy and want to make a real difference to our children, their families and our community;
- Our children are exceptionally well behaved and love to learn;
- We are an inner-city school located in the heart of Notting Hill with excellent tube and bus links.
The Ideal candidates are:
- Committed, hardworking, energetic, flexible and be able to use their own initiative.
Empowering Learning is a unique teacher training and recruitment consultancy. In addition to our training, we offer an exceptional, bespoke recruitment service. We find schools carefully targeted, qualified staff- from daily supply staff right through to permanent headships.
Providing an outstanding service to our clients and candidates, delivered by a team of highly trained consultants, is our core objective.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Empowering learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via Disclosure and Barring Service.