Special Behavioural Teaching Assistant
£9 per hour
Morgan Hunt are working with a Training Provider to recruit an experienced EBD Teaching Assistant for a part time contract.
The position will be in within the 16-19 provision, therefore experience with very challenging behaviour is essential. The unit provides vocational options, as well as foundation courses.
Requirements - ESSENTIAL;
* Have at least 6 months experience with the specific age group
* Have experience in the area of EBD and SEMH, preferably within a Pupil Referral Unit, Youth Offending or Alternative Education Provision
* A sincere passion for working with and supporting young people.
* Have positive behaviour management skills and strategies to help children.
* Feel comfortable communicating with and liaising other teachers, outside agencies and parents of the pupils.
* Team Teach training would desirable, but not necessary.
* Be willing to commit to at least 3 days a week role.
Please be aware that a DBS on the update service will be required for this role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.