Learning Support Assistant | North London | £11 - £13 per hour
Are you seeking a rewarding role in education? One that allows you to use your skills and personality to help young people in their learning?
A college in North London are seeking a team of part time 4 days per week (with option for 5th day) Learning Support Assistants to support Profound and Muliple Learning Difficulties (PMLD) students in their LLDD environment. There are multiple roles that will become vacant throughout the year, and the college is looking to recruit committed Learning Support Assistants for present time and going into the next term and September.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience supporting students in a classroom at college
- GCSEs in English and Maths or level 2 equivalent
- Experienced within supporting students with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Experience in Toileting, Feeding and Hoist Training
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
Some of the benefits working with CER:
- Dedicated consultant committed to finding you the right job for you who will support you during your assignment
- Opportunity to earn £250 through recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply)
If you're committed to sharing your expertise and supporting young people we'd love to hear from you. Submit your CV today and we'll get back to you or simply call Joe Walters direct on .
- Learning Support Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job