The role will involve:
* Delivery of appropriate non-teaching support in classroom settings.
* Working with students on a 1:1 or group basis in accordance with the overall learner support plans.
* Proven ability to motivate students and promote learning. Alongside this, you must have a flexible approach to working hours.
What we are looking for:
* A level 3 teaching assistant qualification
* A minimum of GCSE level A-C* in Maths and English, or equivalent (level 3)
* A DBS Certificate that is on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
If this is of interest please apply now to avoid disappointment.
For a friendly and informative chat call today on or email your CV to
Eden Brown Education is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrowneducation.com