I am currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Wisbech area.
Starting from as soon as possible, the school are looking for an outstanding Learning Support Assistant to join them on a temporary or permanent basis.
• One of the largest education & training providers in Cambridgeshire
• Superb track record of developing students skills and knowledge
• Adapts a hands on approach to learning
• Provide excellent training and support for their staff
• Have a wealth of resources available for both staff and students
• Supporting students on a 1:1 or small group basis
• Will support students with a variety of special educational needs
• Requires someone between 2 per week (negotiable and flexible)
• Provides clear opportunities to progress
What you will need:
• LSA or Teaching Assistant experience
• SEN experience desirable NOT essential
• To be enthusiastic and encouraging towards learning and students
• Enhanced DBS check (we can provide this)
If you are interested in this position the please click 'Apply Now'.
For more information and a confidential chat please contact Matt Churchley on 01223 463305 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job