CER Education are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to work in various secondary schools in Wirral on a supply basis.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the educational and social development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the class teachers.
- Assisting with the implementation of Individual Education Programmes for students and help monitor their progress.
- Providing support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities.
- Working with other professionals, as necessary.
- Assisting class teachers with maintaining student records.
- Supporting students with emotional or behavioural problems and help develop their social skills.
In return you can expect to receive:
- One to one support with your own dedicated consultant
- A wide variety of assignments, tailored to your requirements
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunity to attend our FREE online CPD sessions
Interested and available? Please respond to this advert immediately with your updated CV and contact details.