Learning Support Assistant
Contract - Part time OR Full Time
Do you have experience of working with Children with additional needs? Have you worked with Children 1:1 or in a classroom?
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work specialist schools in the Leeds area starting as soon as possible until which will be ongoing until July 2018.
The school is looking for some with recent SEN experience on a full time basis but would consider someone part time depending on the hours the candidate is available.
The school also has fantastic transport links by car and public transport should the candidate not drive.
* Recent experience of working with children with SEN
* Resilient and calm natured
* Lifting and Handling Training
* Personal Care experience
* Team Teach train is desirable
* Have a current DBS on the update Service or willing to complete a new one
If you would like to hear more about this role, please email through your CV to or complete the online application.