CER are currently recruiting a Learning Support Assistant, Welsh speaking is preferable but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of the CER Team and gain experience in education.
This role is on a supply basis with a real opportunity to develop into a permanent role. We are recruiting immediately to assist with our clients requirements as and when needed.
An ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working with children
- Have recent experience as a teaching assistant or similar
- Have a caring and sensitive nature
As part of the CER Supply Team you will benefit from: -
-The support of a dedicated consultant
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
- Good rates of pay
- Recommend a Friend Scheme. If you register and recommend a friend who works 20 days, you will earn receive between £100-£250 bonus.
- Lots of work available (Day to Day short term and long term)
- A fast clearance process so you can get working as soon as possible
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
All teachers and learning support staff in schools and further education colleges in Wales will need to be registered with the EWC. This includes people who work through supply agencies, as well as permanent and hourly paid staff.
*You are required to have an enhanced, Child Workforce only DBS certificate which we can process if you don't currently have one that is registered with the DBS update service.
If you have what it takes and would love to be considered for this exciting opportunity, apply today by emailing your CV or call .
- Learning Support Assistant