Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of your students? If so then we would love to hear from you regarding a permanent position within a newly opened Special Educational Needs School based in the Chelmsford area.
Our Client is currently looking for Learning Support Assistants to work with 10-16 year old's (Senior School Age) with moderate to severe Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour. The children do a lot of sensory activities outside and enjoy being active, so we are looking for an outdoorsy person, who is confident in their job.
The successful candidate should have/be:
- Experience working with children with Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Willing to work outdoors
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun
- Excellent communication skills, the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care/ Teaching desirable
- Full UK Driving Licence and own car (School is in a remote area)
If this sounds like something you are interested in please send your CV to Emily Boyce.
- Challenging Behaviour
- qualified teacher
- Literacy and numeracy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job