Are you looking to work with Special Educational Needs children? Then we want to hear from you! Here at Teaching Personnel, we are recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a new Special Educational Needs (SEN) school in Torquay.
The school caters for children who struggle access mainstream education, either because of learning difficulties or challenging behaviour. The role is looking for someone who could work well with boys with challenging behaviour. The job in Torquay requires a teaching assistant to support individual pupils and small groups.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have an understanding of children with special educational needs (SEN) either professionally or in the home environment.
- Will be experienced in managing difficult behaviour.
- Will have experience in the military and sports.
- Be enthusiastic and willing to be 'hands on' in and out of the classroom.
- Will have a clean, full driving licence.
What we can offer you:
- Rewarding yet challenging position in school in the Torquay area.
- Opportunities for continual professional development (CPD).
- Working with the largest teaching agency in the UK.
- A friendly consultant in Exeter to help you through our application process.
- Competitive pay: £50 - £60 per day.
Do you live in or near Torquay and want to help children enjoy their learning, challenge their thinking and inspire them to be the best they can be? If so, please do not to hesitate to contact Jacob at Teaching Personnel Exeter on or .
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
- teaching assistant
- special educational needs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job