Academics are seeking hardworking, empathetic and committed Learning Support Assistants to join an SEN School in the Winchester area to work across the school on a group and 1:1 basis with pupils aged 11 - 19 years with various special educational needs. This position is to start ASAP on a full-time temporary to permanent contract. Due to this, we are looking for LSA's looking who are able to commit themselves to a permanent position.
- Have recent experience of supporting in a school setting, idally within an SEN school
- Have a childcare/education related qualification e.g. CACHE 3 or NVQ3 in Childcare
- Have experience of working with children with SEN/challenging behaviour
- Be able to show good behaviour management skills.
- Be available full-time and be happy to commit to a permanent contract
- Ideally be based in the Winchester area or happy to travel for work.
- Be friendly and open to new challenges.
- Qualifications such as Makaton, PECS, TeamTeach would be an advantage
You will be required to possess a child workforce related DBS on the DBS Update Service or be willing to pay for a one DBS to be processed.
- "TA" or "LSA" or "teaching assistant" or "learning support assistant" or "teach" or "teacher" or "support staff" or "CACHE3" or "childcare and educati
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job