Learning Support Assistant
Job type - Full time & Part time, permanent, term time only
Salary - £15,416 (pro rata for part time)
Hours - 37 hours per week for Full time & a minimum of 7.4 hours per week for Part time.
Location - Southampton
At Totton College, we educate, nurture and transform lives, would you like to join an outstanding team of professionals who make a positive impact on society by offering a range of vocational and academic learning routes to create independent, socially inclusive and economically active citizens to lead meaningful and prosperous lives?
Who we are looking for?
We are in search of an inspirational Full time and Part time Learning Support Assistants, To provide support to students with complex learning difficulties both in and out of classroom situations
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with subject teachers to identify areas of need and assist in the development of learning strategies to address these
- To assist, under the supervision of the teacher, in the teaching of individuals or groups of students in all subjects (including numeracy, communications and IT).
- To supervise students with learning difficulties and disabilities participating in physical activities either within or outside the Recreation Centre where appropriate.
- To act as an escort on visits outside of the College.
- To provide administrative assistance as required.
If you enjoy a challenge and seek the rewards found in transforming the lives of disadvantaged young people and adults then we want to hear from you.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
Please apply online
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'