Are you an outstanding, experienced SEN support specialist (TA) who wants the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of SEN children who deserve the best? We currently seeking TWO passionate, reliable and committed SEN TA to work within our partner Primary school located in Essex on a long-term supply basis with a view to become permanent.
The school is looking for two candidates, one to work with a year 5 child with Global Delay and the other is to work with a child with challenging behaviour in year 3.
The school has a great team that keeps the school well organised and ensures that there is a safe environment for the pupils to learn and progress using parts of the national curriculum incorporated into engaging lessons as SEN pupils need lessons that are adapted to suit their needs and abilities.
- Strong Classroom management
- Dealing with SEN pupils that are statemented and non-statemented
- Supporting a mixture of pupils who are verbal and non-verbal
- Monitoring progress
- Delivering engaging and challenging lessons
- Being creative
- Having confidence to deal with emotional difficulties
- Being confident in adapting support approach
Ideally you will have:
- Experience with Global Delay and Challenging Behaviour
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school-based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude in line with our policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Mainstream experience working with SEN pupils
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now'
- Primary School
- Support Staff
- Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'