This FE college based in North West London is looking for a Learning Support Assistant with experience of supporting a student with ASD and to be able to work with challenging learners.
This role is to start 6th March and will be full time Monday to Friday and you will be based near Swiss Cottage station.
In order to apply for this role, you must have:
* Experience in learning support or support work with young people
- Experience in providing personal care to students with high needs
- Experience in supporting students with ASD and challenging learners
- Available to interview immediately
- Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the skills and experience for this role, please get in contact or send in your CV.
Contact: Amie Braithwaite - Telephone number:
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'