Learning Support Assistant - Cardiff - Immediate Start
Secondary Learning Support Assistant - Cardiff - Immediate Start
Are you a Learning Support Assistant looking for a Long Term Placement?
Are you looking to gain experience in working in a Secondary school environment?
Are you a recent Graduate looking for experience before studying a Masters or PGCE?
- Universities are looking for strong PGCE candidates who have experience working within an educational setting.
Academics are one of the leading recruitment agencies within the South Wales area. We are working in partnership with one of our Secondary schools in the Cardiff North area that has a specific learning support unit. The support base helps aid the learning and development of pupils with both learning and physical disabilities.
- Full Time & Part Time Long Term positions (Cardiff North)
- £55-£65 a day
- You will be required to support the learning of pupils who are based in the schools learning support centre.
- An excellent opportunity for the school to take you on a fixed term contract following a successful placement.
- A chance for the ideal candidate to gain invaluable experience working with pupils in a Secondary setting before potentially applying for a PGCE or Masters within Education
- Thriving Secondary School in the Cardiff Area
- Mixed comprehensive school
- Positive working environment
What Academics can offer you?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Plenty of opportunities in both primary and secondary schools
- Fantastic opportunities for CPD and safeguarding training
- Referral scheme - £100 vouchers for every person that you refer
- The support of a dedicated consultant
If you have any further queries or would like more information on the position then do not hesitate to contact us on or email .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'