learning support asisstant
Are you available now?
Do you want a more influential role?
Can you adapt your teaching style to best suit the needs of students?
We are looking for an LSA to join this Ofsted outstanding-rated college in Guildford to help ensure every student gets the best out of their education. In your day to day role, you will be assisting students with learning difficulties such as ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism and other learning difficulties in understanding the lesson, ensuring they have equal opportunities to excel.
* Career advice
* Free training courses
* Exclusive online services
* A dedicated 1:1 consultant
* Professional help and advice with your application
* School meals
* On-site parking
* Practical, outdoor activities
* Weekly training sessions
* Access to the zoo!
* Working in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
* Assisting the main teacher with any activity prep
* Ensuring the classroom is furnished with health and safety in mind
* Participating in practical activities
* Assisting with courses such as horticulture, floristry, agriculture, animal management, landscaping and dog grooming
* Helping students to navigate the transition to working life via the provision's employment programme
The successful candidate will:
* Be comfortable working around animals
* Have a full UK driving licence
* Have their own means of transport
* Be able to adapt their teaching style and break down information
* Have a DBS on the update service
This role is on a temp to perm basis starting ASAP. Apply now!
If this role is not for you but you're interested in working in an SEN setting, we have an array of other roles in Sussex or Surrey that may be of interest, so please send your CV to .
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'