This role is focused on enabling divisions across the UKI to harness the capabilities of the Talent, Learning and Leadership team through the following areas:
Proactive collaboration with divisions to deliver learning programmes (eg. Graduate development, Onboarding, core and professional skills), leading the design and development of solutions capabilities, acting as a champion to the business for Talent, Learning and Leadership activities and developing and building out an apprenticeship programme.
- Execute the UKI divisional learning programmes based on priorities and audience needs to determine the right outcomes.
- Consults with UKI divisions to understand strategies, manage needs, determine solutions and the portfolio of services on offer and build delivery plans where needed.
- Line manager to two Co-ordinators, providing coaching and development, setting and directing work activities and objectives.
- Drives and champions the Kantar First culture through collaboration and communication with UKI team.
- Performs research and insight into Talent and Learning industry to determine areas of innovation that can be leveraged.
- Provides support and advice to the business to make best use of the Apprentice Levy, managing providers and ensuring quality is maintained.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Proven ability to influence management as consultant and business partner
- Ability to analyse core business challenges and translate into people activity
- Previous experience of working in a complex matrix environment working collaboratively with COEs and centralised Operations teams
- excellent questioning and listening skills
- Makes things happen with proven ability to pay attention to details and near-term issues while also able to see and consider long-term challenges and opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'