Learning Solutions Consultant
Creative Learning Solutions Consultant
Slough OR London based
As Learning Solutions Consultant you will be working closely with our clients to identify and capture bespoke learning and training programme requirements as well as design, propose & develop innovative and creative learning solutions. The solutions will be both IT and non IT related and vary in scope and scale from short term digital training courses to large scale lengthy programmes involving a blend of multiple learning interventions – eLearning, video, classroom, virtual classroom, etc. Ideally you will have a technical and learning background giving you the knowledge to create innovative, purposeful, blending learning solutions. You will enjoy engaging with strategic stakeholders, work with our Subject Matter Experts when required to pioneer innovative learning and development solutions that ensure effective learning transfer and evaluating effectiveness of learning and employee performance.
Your background might be an Instructional Designer or Training Manager or L&D Manager or Blended Learning Designer who enjoys creating forward thinking training programmes and is fully versed in designing bespoke, blended learning solutions.
- Direct experience of working in a learning design and development team
- Strong capability to engage at all levels and demonstrate strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Proven experience and capability of designing and developing blended learning programmes
- Demonstrable track record in writing, presentation and communication skills with ability to structure large proposals and bids
- Understanding of learning assessment methods to ensure success of programmes can be evaluated and measured
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Willingness to innovate and try new tools, technologies or approaches
- A solution oriented mind-set
- Creative and innovative
QA delivers market leading learning services through four distinct business units, providing professional and IT training to private and public sector organisations, apprenticeships and higher education. We have won numerous awards for excellence, customer service and innovation. We are set apart by our scale, capability and customer centric approach that delivers real business return to our customers.
In return we offer an excellent remuneration package with company benefits and development opportunities to enable you to reach your full potential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"