The Supply Register are working exclusively with a college based in Nanwtich who ar currently seeking an administrator to join their team.
The purpose of the role is:To provide efficient administrative support for the learning skills centre and to ensure compliance GDPR and the SEND Code of Practice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provides administrative support to the LSC team in relation to student support, Exam Access Arrangements and Education, Health and Care Plan processes including (but not limited to)
- Requests and collates information on students' learning difficulties and support needs through contacts with schools, Young People's Services, tutors and other colleagues to facilitate the Education, Health and Care planning and review process
- Ensures that student information is maintained and accurate by liaising effectively with team members and passing on information to other approved parties within the college.
- Provides 'front of house' cover for the LSC Administrator as and when required offering a welcoming service to students accessing the LSC for study support sessions
- Assists with delivery of exam concessions e.g. invigilation, reader, scribe if required to ensure that learners receive the appropriate support
- Diary Management
- Processes the learning support assistants' timesheets on a weekly basis if required
- Maintains and organises recording keeping and filing systems both paper based and electronic in accordance with GDPR.
- Supports the SEND Lead and CSTLs in the preparation of student information for high needs funding applications and ALS claims across RHC and RHT.
- Receive, process, and check contracts from the LAs
- Maintains accurate and timely information by updating spreadsheets, databases and records as appropriate and supporting the department in creating professional reports and responding to internal and external requests for information.
- Recording meeting notes/taking minute
- Have experience in a similar role
- Excellent microsoft office skills including excel
- Clear DBS on the update service
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom via email or the resourcing team on telephone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'