The Oxford Group is a leading global provider of leadership, management development and executive coaching solutions to large international organisations. Since February 2015 we have been part of the City and Guilds Group, a global leader in skills development. We have a well-earned reputation for quality, professionalism and working through long term partnerships with clients.
We are looking for a dynamic Learning Services Coordinator to join our expanding team based in Eynsham, Oxfordshire. This is a 6 month full-time, fixed-term contract and reports into the Support Services Operations Manager
This is an important role where the successful candidate will work closely within our Support Services team to deliver a wide range of administration and support services to our clients, internal team and consultants. We will provide you with excellent line manager support, in house systems training and challenging on the job experiences and development.
The role will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients via email and telephone with regards to training programme logistics such as requesting participant lists, consultant travel/hotel arrangements, venue details, and delivery/collection of course materials
- Liaising with our external printing provider via email and telephone - submitting timely course requirements via their online system, highlighting specialist’s materials such as questionnaires or exercise materials, tracking shipments and co-ordinating return of materials
- Preparation of course materials - using your Microsoft Office skills to ensure that the course materials are consistently formatted using templates and styles
- Setting up and monitoring a number of online training tools and resources
- Setting up, monitoring and supporting webinars
- Setting up, monitoring and compiling post course evaluations both online and paper based
- Office Administration - the Support Services team is responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Eynsham office which will involve you monitoring and ordering office stationery/supplies, organising in-house lunches and meetings, booking hotel rooms, greeting visitors, sorting/franking post and organising couriers.
Successful candidates will have experience of:
- Working in a busy office environment, working to tight deadlines
- Dealing with internal and external customer demands
- Working within a team to achieve team targets
- Dealing with external suppliers
- Using a variety of office equipment, in-house and online systems
Key skills for this role include:
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to multitask effectively and manage multiple deadlines
- Good at working with people in a team
- Excellent keyboard skills and be able to format documents to specified standards using templates and styles
- Proficient at using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Computer literate
- Written and verbal communication including good listening skills
- Bilingual French/English
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent workplace experience.
Successful candidates will have the following behaviours:
- Energetic and enthusiastic - have a positive 'can do’ attitude
- Focused on quality and the customer
- Tenacious and have perseverance
- Skilled at questioning and active listening
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- A team player
- Open-minded and keen to learn
The successful candidate will work at our offices in Eynsham, Oxfordshire. International travel and overnight stays may be required.
Please send your CV and a detailed tailored covering email or letter.
Selection will be through an initial telephone interview, followed by assessment centre for shortlisted candidates. For more information about The Oxford Group, please visit our website. The closing date for applications is 26th March. Due to the anticipated high number of responses, you will not receive a response unless we wish to take your application further.
We are an organisation that values diversity. Selection is based solely upon one’s individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.