Link Group connects millions of people with their assets including equities, pension and superannuation, investments, property and other financial assets. We do this by partnering with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple. We help manage regulatory complexity, improve data management and provide tools to help people connect to their assets, leveraging analysis, insight and technology. Our core businesses are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics, and enable us to provide a complete service to our global network of clients and partners. (Link Asset Services is a member of Link Group.)
We are recruiting for a Learning Project Lead, Compliance - 6 month FTC - within our global HR team; the role can be based in London or Leeds.
The Learning Project Lead, Compliance is responsible for the end to end project management of digital learning content for the annual compliance window. This role will be instrumental in evolving our mandatory compliance learning by ensuring our mandatory learning is updated to meet legislative requirements and provides an engaging and effective learning experience.
This role will work closely with the Compliance stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to manage the content review of the compliance learning modules, and the Learning Solutions team to design, develop, update and launch eLearning content for the annual compliance window.
The role will form part of and collaboratively contribute to the global L&D team in People Capability and Culture that is responsible for developing and driving implementation of strategies to align and build Link Group’s leadership and organisational capability and pipeline to achieve the Group’s strategy.
- Contribute towards and support implementation of the Learning & Development strategy with HR and business stakeholders; including identifying opportunities to improve mandatory learning window for 2021.
- Project manage the design and development of digital compliance learning content, ensuring completion on time, within budget and delivered on agreed business metrics
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans and status reports to ensure the agreed project deliverables are met and stakeholders are regularly and proactively updated
- Engage and brief the Learning Solutions team to design, develop and update eLearning content.
- Proactively partner with Compliance stakeholders and SMEs, through established working groups to analyse, inform and drive cost-effective approaches to digital compliance learning and an improved learning experience
- As a member of the Learning & Development leadership team, role model collaborative and inclusive leadership and drive the ways of working that underpin the global HR operating model.
Governance & Risk:
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements
- Support Link Group assurance programs that deliver effective risk management and compliance practices.
The above list of key accountabilities is not an exhaustive list and may change from time to time based on business needs. In addition, as the role is part of a global team, flexibility to work outside standard hours will be required in this role
- Degree-educated in HRM or a related discipline or 5 years+ experience in learning or project management
- Experience project managing large scale eLearning projects
- Experience working with technical, legislative and compliance focused subject matter
- Proficient across the MS applications including MS Project, Excel and Word.
- Strong stakeholder consulting, engagement and influencing skills across all levels
- Team player, collaborative in approach
- Ability to work at pace, in a complex and fluid environment and on their own initiative to deliver results; flexible and agile to changing business needs
- Personal commitment to and visible role modelling of the organisation's behaviours and values
- Active in continuous lifelong learning to support innovation within the role
- Curious, inclusive and collaborative.
At Link we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want your talent to be recognised and rewarded and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'