£30,000 - £35,000
Benefits: Generous pension, 25 days holidays, staff discount, private medical, life assurance, bonus, pension
- One of the largest and most successful retailers in the UK are looking to recruit an experienced Learning Technologies Manager!
- This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced candidate to grow and innovative and forward-thinking organisation, with plush offices and an amazing benefits package! Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today…
The Learning Technologies Manager Duties:
- To support the organisation’s strategic approach to the development and delivery of the online learning capability - specifically:
- Developing and maintaining online learning materials (scoping, storyboarding, designing and building), and working with third parties to create online content.
- Managing and quality assuring all content on the Learning Management System and associated technology.
- Managing the e-support help desk (telephone and email inbox) and providing efficient and professional responses to queries.
What will your working week be like?
- Lead on the creation of high quality online learning content, working with SMEs to define content and collaborate with a range of departments and suppliers as required.
- Build professional online content that will integrate with a Learning Management System and other virtual or mobile learning platforms, including: curriculum development, scripting content, editing/integrating interactive multimedia such as video clips or web casts, creating quizzes and assessments etc.
- Support the testing of content and courses in line with testing plans, making recommendations as appropriate.
- Selecting using a variety of techniques for defining and sequencing instructional content/strategies.
- Developing course content and ensuring an engaging customer experience based on agreed business requirements.
- Support the planning, shooting, and editing of video and images for incorporation into e-learning courses.
- Produce and maintain key content documentation including content outlines, storyboards, asset lists, transcripts.
- Support in the design and development of innovative training programmes and courses, including selecting the appropriate delivery methods and content sources.
The Learning Technologies Manager Will Have the Following:
- A sound knowledge and application of established e-learning methodologies (ISD, ADDIE); current research, theory and practice of instructional design, and web based eLearning standards and specifications (SCORM, xAPI)
- Experience of technical writing, curriculum development, course design and evaluation methods within a virtual/e-learning environment
- Experience of developing learning programmes and content, identifying the best approach from a variety of intervention methods
- Experience of applying sound quality assurance practices to ensure the learning product achieves the organisations goals
- The ability to work independently and prioritise tasks to ensure the learning interventions are aligned with the learning outcomes/assessment criteria
In return, our client can offer an outstanding opportunity for an experienced candidate to grow within innovative and forward-thinking organisation. They have plush offices and an amazing benefits package! Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today…
- learning and development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job