As a Costa Coffee Learning Partner, you’ll be responsible for delivering our core learning curriculum to support the step change required of our store teams and enable them to deliver their best. You’ll build strong relationships in the business, working closely with Operations Director’s, Area Managers, Store Managers and HR Business Partner’s to understand what is the requirements for them and deliver the curriculum outlined by the Costa Learning team and UK&I business unit.
Costa Coffee is all about the people and the passion for coffee. We believe in great coffee for everyone… and we mean everyone! We like to keep it simple and inclusive so there’s no pretension, no elitism and very few dos and don’ts. (This means slurpers are welcome, we find dunkers divine, and a dab of froth on a customer’s nose makes our day.) We encourage trust and empower our people to feel supported and make their own decisions. And we love a can-do attitude, boldness and the courage to create positive change. We really mean what we say, and we’re committed to our people, our customers and our growth plans.
Who we’re looking for
You’ll come from a similar background, where you’ve been part of a learning and development team. You’ll have previous retail operations and multi-sites experience. You’ve a minimum of 2 years’ experience in facilitation, delivering learning and enhancing participant engagement. You’re a pro at being able to shift your personal style, communication, behavior and mind set to deal with the needs of the audience. Most importantly, you’re self-motivated. If all that isn’t too much to ask, we’re also looking for someone with …
- Strong business partnering / stakeholder management skills of all level
- Qualification or evidenced experience in blended learning and leadership theory
- Understanding of the specific challenges in a multi-site, low cost, high value environment
- A robust understanding of practical and theory principles of performance management and potential models
- Flexible approach (role is'nt 9-5 and includes lots of travel around the UK, especially to our learning academy based in Basildon!)
What you’ll be doing
As Learning Partner, you’ll provide learning interventions to up skill our Store Managers. You’ll deliver the learning required to our Barista/Barista Maestro’s to ensure consistent coffee standards. You’ll build collaborative relationships, ensuring learning plans are agreed and reflect the needs of the business. You’ll also deliver adhoc learning interventions as necessary, including coaching support. Plus…
- Support the wider Learning team to review the curriculum to the UKI market
- Be accountable for staying abreast of the external wider learning and skills, keeping up to speed with retail trends and best practice around leadership development within retail/hospitality
- Work closely with Academy teams
- Lots of travel (not to keep repeating this, but national based role means lots of time spent in the car!)
What we want to give you
- Salary plus up to 10% bonus & a car
- Join the Costa Pension & BUPA Healthcare Scheme
- 25% discount off Costa Coffee – but free when you’re working of course!
- Incentives, development and career opportunities
We want Costa to be a great place to work. We welcome people with opinions and ideas, and we value enthusiasm and a passion for great coffee. Working for Costa is about knowing what we stand for, standing out from the crowd, and not taking ourselves too seriously. We really mean what we say, and we’re committed to our people, our customers and our growth plans.
#nowisthemoment to start something new!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'