Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for Learning Mentors within Derby.
About the role:
- To provide support to identified young people of secondary school age who have SEN needs
- To help raise standards by providing a complementary service that enhances existing provision, learning and participation and which encourages social inclusion by developing and maintaining effective and supportive mentoring relationships with young people and those engaged with them.
- To provide support and guidance to young people and those engaged with them, by removing barriers to learning, in order to promote effective participation, enhance individual learning, raise aspirations and achieve full potential.
- Applicants must have experience in delivering one or more of the following areas to young people; Sports, Animal, Drama, Arts, Social/Emotional growth, Employability/career readiness, Life Skills and Drug awareness.
- September Start
This is a fantastic opportunity for:
- Teachers or mentors who are looking for more flexibility and wish to make a positive impact on Looked after Children or children with learning difficulties.
To be considered for this role apply with your most up to date CV
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'