Are you experienced or qualified in Special Educational needs?
Are you based in Leicester?
We have rewarding opportunities to work as a Learning mentor within outstanding Special and mainstream schools in and around Leicester. You will initially be working on a day to day basis, but there is the opportunity to apply for long term and permanent positions. You can change young lives forever if you apply today.
* Interacting and participating with students in the development of skills
* Supporting pupils to reach their potential for independence
* Supporting client's participation in social, leisure, educational and employment opportunities within the local community
* Providing the support and care identified in student's individual learning plans
* Encouraging and enabling students to maintain acceptable levels of personal hygiene
* Participating in relevant training to achieve required qualifications and attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required
* The desire to help others to enjoy learning and develop independence
* 5 GCSE's with minimum Grade C/ level 4 or equivalent, including maths and English language
* Experience of working with adults or children with learning or communication difficulties
* Honest, trustworthy & ethical behaviour at all times
* Enhanced DBS on the update service (opportunity to prepare this with Randstad if not)
* Advice and editing on your current CV
* Online e-learning training modules
* Great market knowledge to match you to your perfect role
* Dedicated consultant throughout your journey
* Career advice
* On call 24/7
* Free Team teach training
* Exclusive online services
* On-site parking
* Long term assignments and permanent roles
* An allowance for flexibility
* Opportunity to gain a vast amount of experience
* Competitive rates of pay
* Access to hundreds of discounts at major retailers through our app
* Chance to receive £300* if you refer a friend
* Opportunity for progression into permanent roles
Do you feel that this is a role you would relish and thrive in? Could you contribute to making a valid transformation to someone's future? Are you ready for a challenge? Did you answer yes? Apply today!
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the Enhanced DBS check.
Randstad Education has an array of positions in the Nottingham/Leicester area. If this is of interest to you, call the East Midlands branch today on and ask for Amy. Or alternatively you can apply online.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'