This Pupil Referral Unit aims to help children to overcome the barriers to learning that they have faced. They specialise in working with challenging behaviour, EBD, ADHD and ASD. As a Learning Mentor, you will have a chance to make a positive impact from day one.
- Provide 1-2-1 support for Key Stage 1 or 2 children
- Working closely with teaching staff on schemes of work
- Engage with all pupils within the classroom
- Lead fun activities for children to break up the day
- Working on display work
- Providing a safe and nurturing environment for children
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working on a 1-2-1 basis with challenging behaviour
- Be able to work as part of a proactive team
- Be able to demonstrate good behaviour management
- Have the ability to de-escalate challenging situations
- Enjoy working with primary aged children who require additional support
As a Learning Mentor at this Alternative Provision, you will be given a high standard of support from leadership and teaching staff. Children enjoy “Golden Time” some afternoons, allowing you to get involved in fun activities. Located in Wolverhampton, this school is easily accessible from Wolverhampton, Walsall, West Bromwich and the surrounding areas.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'