This school provides a safe, fun and inspirational setting for all its students. With great facilities and excellent leadership, this Alternative Provision is a great setting for a confident Learning Mentor with the ambition to make a difference in the lives of young people.
- Working on a 1-2-1 basis with students
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Running fun break-out activities when needed
- Providing students with social, emotional and academic support
- Acting as a positive role model
Ideally, you will:
- Be a positive and proactive role model
- Be able to demonstrate resilience and patience
- Have experience working in a similar setting
- Have the desire to make a positive impact
- Understand positive reinforcement
As a Learning Mentor at this Alternative Provision, you will be given a high standard of support from leadership and teaching staff. Children enjoy “Golden Time” some afternoons, allowing you to get involved in fun activities. Located in Wolverhampton, this school is easily accessible from Wolverhampton, Walsall, West Bromwich and the surrounding areas.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'