Learning Mentor -Derbyshire
Learning mentor/ Teaching Assistant for immediate start
- A vibrant and caring SEN school in Derbyshire are looking to recruit a enthusiastic, engaging and creative Learning mentor. The position is temporary however may change to a permanent post for the successful applicant.
Person Specification -
- The successful applicant should have experience of working with children with ASD or profound and complex needs within a school setting, this would be desirable but is not essential. Most importantly you will need to be intuitive, flexible and hardworking.
About the Role -
- The role of a Learning Mentor will require you to work on one a one- two-one basis with pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs. You will promote positive behaviour and ensure the young person has access to learning whilst also being involved in raising attainment for the pupil.
When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Celsian Education.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'