Learning Mentor | Barnet/ Southgate, London | £11 - £13 per hour
Are you a qualified Learning Mentor looking for work in the areas or Barnet and Southgate?
Barnet and Southgate College is currently seeking two Learning Mentors to join their team on a temporary contract to start as soon as possible and lasting until the end of the academic year.
The successful candidate ideally will have:
- Level 3 qualification in Education or higher
- Experience as a Learning Support Assistant and/or as a Learning Mentor
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
Some of the benefits working with CER:
- Dedicated team committed finding you the right job for you and continued support during your assignment.
- Opportunity to earn £250 through recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply).
If you are committed to sharing your expertise and supporting young people we are keen to hear from you. Submit your CV today and we will get back to you or simply call Chris Pender direct on .
- teaching assistant
- Learning Support
- 1:1 support
- one to one support
- one to one
- learning mentor
- young people mentor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job