My client are a global leader in their industry. Working as part of the Global Commercial Learning and Development team, you will be assisting with administration of the Learning Management System (LMS) for affiliates worldwide.
- Administer Learning Management System (LMS) for global stakeholders.
- Deploy training and related resources
- Help build and maintain learning sets and learner journeys
- Migrate content between several LMSs.
- Assist with the LMS integrations with other systems.
- Maintain SCORM Cloud libraries with online course catalogue
- Track LMS usage and run relevant dashboards and analytics from the LMS
- Serve as a liaison between L&D team members, LMS vendor and IT as needed.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating virtual and live training events
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with any LMS implementation, configuration and maintenance
- Experience working in global and diverse/multicultural environments
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Working knowledge of SCORM standards and learning management systems
- Understanding of IT systems infrastructure and ability to successfully communicate to multiple levels of technical understanding
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'