Wilmington PLC are looking for a Learning Enrolment Advisor - Administrator
Learning Enrolment Advisor - Administrator
Location: Birmingham - B24 9FD
Salary: £20k - £26k DOE
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Why do we want you?
You are a experienced Administrator who has strong administration and organisation skills
ideally gained within a sales environment.
You have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written and are passionate about providing excellent customer service.
You are enthusiastic and engaging team player who has a hands on, proactive approach to help support the team.
A bit about us.
Wilmington plc is a company with a difference. Over the years we’ve grown by acquisition and as such we have many unique businesses in our portfolio. International Compliance Association is one of them!
International Compliance Association (ICA) is the leading professional body for the global regulatory and financial crime compliance community. Since 2001, ICA has enhanced the knowledge, skills and behaviour of over 150,000 professionals all over the world either through their internationally-recognised portfolio of professional qualifications and training.
Main Purpose of Role
In this varied role you will work within the Learning Enrolment & Partner Relationship Team who are responsible for the recruitment of global learners, providing advice and guidance to enable prospective learners to identify the most appropriate course to achieve their learning requirements.
Along with provide exceptional customer service and ensuring that the overall student experience from first enquiry through to enrolment is second to none you will be liaising with our third party re-seller network ensuring they have access to resources to enable them to maximise sales through the global partner network.
- Offering accurate and appropriate guidance to prospective students.
- Managing performance in line with KPI's and SLA and demonstrating continuous improvement on service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Working closely with the Learning Enrolment & Partner Relationship Manager to implement a learner recruitment strategy to identify, attract, select and engage prospective learner’s with ICA.
- Converting inbound leads to sales to achieve enrolment targets and working closely with the Marketing Team on any targeted campaigns.
- Supporting at any Briefing Events as required.
- Processing enrolments, including third party resellers, within identified process, ensuring compliance with SLA; sale terms and conditions; eligibility requirements; data protection and local tax regulations.
- Working with Learning Engagement Team to ensure the website course date information is accurate.
- Completion of Supplier contracts and providing any necessary documents as part of onboarding process
- Supporting Learning Enrolment & Partner Relationship Manager with any sales reporting as required.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in the same or similar role
- Good communication skills (oral and in writing)
- Excellent customer service, preferably in a sales environment
- Experience of operational systems
- Accuracy and consistency
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Reliable and confident
As a portfolio Company, we are all different at Wilmington. We understand the power of bringing difference together and we celebrate the innovation and creativity it brings through diverse experience, knowledge, and perspectives.
- Customer Services
- Contact Centre Advisor
- Customer Services Advisor
- Customer Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'