ENS are currently recruiting support workers who have experience working with learning disability clients.
You will be required to support clients in residential and supported living settings.
Various shifts available to suit.
• Previous care experience is essential
• Knowledge of safeguarding procedures
• Personal care will be required
For a full job description please contact Amanda Johnson at ENS.
• Paid Holiday/ Inclusion in staff pension
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme
• Weekly Pay
• Hours to suit
ENS ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
We are seeking experienced Support Workers in Hastings, Seaford, Polegate and surrounding areas
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job