ENS are currently recruiting support workers who have experience working with learning disability clients.
You will be required to support clients in residential and supported living settings.
Various shifts available to suit.
• 6 months UK care experience
• Knowledge of safeguarding procedures
• Personal care will be required
For a full job description please contact Amanda Johnson at ENS Recruitment.
• Paid Holiday/ Inclusion in staff pension
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme
• Weekly Pay
• Hours to suit
ENS ARE RQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
We are also seeking experienced Support Workers and Care assistants in Kingston upon Thames, Chertsey, Woking, Sutton, Croydon, Reigate, Caterham, Crawley, Horsham and surrounding areas.