Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is well established health care organisation, with over 20 years experience in the Healthcare industry.
We are in need of support workers for our clients within the Maidenhead and surrounding areas, they specialise in extra care for elderly and learning disabilities.
Our clients have an opportunity for permanent jobs or part-time through our agency with the following shifts patterns:
Waking night - 10pm- 8am
As a Health Care Assistant / Support Worker, you will be involved in meeting the needs of a diverse group of service users. You will need to be caring and attentive with skills that are necessary to build a strong and trusting relationship with people. It is also important that you work well within a team as you will be working alongside other members of staff.
Main Responsibilities will include the following:
- Medication calls for the people you support
- Assist the people you support with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving and oral hygiene, toileting and updating records.
- Perform light housekeeping activities.
We are looking for a passionate, flexible and self motivated individual Health Care Assistant / Support Worker.
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW or CALL US!
Benefits working for Sugarman Health include:
- Ask us about the £9.50 minimum pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours - Full or part time hours to suit your availability,
- Pension scheme
- Paid Holiday
- We offer FREE ongoing training and support to all successful applicants
- DBS Scheme - Receive your money back *after completing a fixed number of working hours* or split the costs
- Refer a friend scheme - get up to £150
** Previous care experience preferred **
** Eligibility documents to work in the UK **
** Full employment history and 3 years of reference history **
** Full enhanced DBS clear **
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please call and APPLY TODAY!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job