If you like the idea of making a difference to people's lives and would like to have flexibility when you work and where you work, then please contact us!
• Provide physical and emotional support to all service users, maintaining a professional and empathetic manner
• Work within a team to provide the best level of support to all service users
• Protect the confidentiality, dignity, health and rights of all service users
• Promoting an independent and fulfilling life for service users
• Delivering personal care, including washing, dressing, enabling service users to comfortably carry on with their life
• Minimum 6 months of paid UK experience in working in a similar role
• Right to live and work within the UK
• Ability to provide up to date references
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Compassion and empathetic values towards service users’ needs and choices
• Your choice of shifts
• Your choice of work place
• Excellent weekly pay, on time, every time, including holiday pay
• PVG Scheme – We pay for your PVG whether it is a brand new application, or just an update. It’s on us!
• Training essentials – We invest in our workers and therefore, we cover the costs for you to do the necessary training required annually
• Recommend a friend scheme – refer a friend who ends up working for us, and you will receive high street vouchers!
Apply now by sending us your CV. Click the button below to begin your application!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job