Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is well established health care organisation, with over 20 years experience in the Healthcare industry.
We are in need of support workers for our clients within the Bracknell and Crowthorne and surrounding areas.
Our clients have an opportunity for permanent jobs or part-time through our agency and they specialised in Learning Disability, Mental Health and Extra Care for Elderly.
We can offer the following shifts patterns:
(Long days also available)
Waking night - 10pm- 8am
As a Health Care Assistant / Support Worker, you will be involved in meeting the needs of a diverse group of service users. You will need to be caring and attentive with skills that are necessary to build a strong and trusting relationship with people. It is also important that you work well within a team as you will be working alongside other members of staff.
Main Responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting older individuals in a supported for living site.
- Medication calls for the people you support
- Assist the people you support with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving and oral hygiene, toileting and updating records.
- Helping with feeding
- Perform light housekeeping activities.
- Ensuring the people you support are comfortable and very well cared for at all times.
We are looking for a passionate, flexible and self motivated individual Health Care Assistant / Support Worker.
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW or CALL US!
Benefits working for Sugarman Health include:
- Ask us about the £9.50 minimum pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours - Full or part time hours to suit your availability,
- Pension scheme
- Paid Holiday
- We offer FREE ongoing training and support to all successful applicants
- DBS Scheme - Receive your money back *after completing a fixed number of working hours* or split the costs
- Refer a friend scheme - get up to £150
** Previous care experience required **
** Eligibility documents to work in the UK **
** Full employment history and 3 years of reference history **
** Full enhanced DBS clear **
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please call and APPLY TODAY!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job