Newcross Healthcare is looking for professional, dedicated and experienced Support Workers who are committed to delivering high-quality care to support our clients with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour Glasgow and the surrounding areas through our friendly Glasgow Branch.The Position
We are looking for professional, dedicated and enthusiastic Support Workers who can offer commitment to deliver high quality care to our clients with Learning Disabilities and challenging behaviour
You will be promoting a more independent and fulfilling lifestyle, enabling service users to access to community and interact with friends, family and local people.The Benefits
- Salary up to £11.89/hr including holiday pay
- Paid weekly, on time and accurately.
- Manage your availability, timesheets and payslips online in your own account area.
- Criminal record check (PVG) cost refunded after initial period
- Uniform and training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed travel and mileage expenses (for most clients).
- Genuine 'out of hours' contact centre available 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year
- Guaranteed hours contracts available
- Local line manager and branch support based in Glasgow
To apply for this care assistant vacancy, you will need to have the right to live and work in the UK, at least 1 years previous paid experience in a UK care environment and suitable referee contact details to include a supervisor who can comment on your clinical ability.
You'll also need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join our team.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- part time
- support worker
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- learning disability
- care agency
- glasgow support