How would you like to help young people with learning disabilities live life to the fullest?
Would you like a rewarding career that with where you can really make a difference?
Does a dynamic and diverse day full of actives and projects influenced by your own interests and hobbies sound appealing to you?
A leading National provider of care. looking for people with or with out experience who share our values and our commitment to helping and caring for individuals in our community.
* HUGELY REWARDING CAREER
*Full initial training provided so experience or non experience both welcome
* Enrol onto a level 2 / 3 care qualification fully funded
* 24 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holiday) pro rata
* Ongoing training & career development
* Promotion and career progression is actively encouraged
* Provide support to eight individuals who have learning disabilities, autistic spectrum conditions, challenging behaviour, epilepsy, physical disabilities and mental health needs.
* Developing self-confidence to enable safe transfers including getting up from a chair, in and out of bed and on and off the toilet.
* Providing support with personal care needs as outlined in their care plan
* Support in finding new ways in dealing with everyday tasks including: food and drink preparation, shopping, organising and planning daily routines, using transport, laundry, Bills and Admin and community access
* Patience and compassion
* A true desire and passion to help people
* As much flexibility as possible to work Shifts is preferred
You've read this far so I know you're interested; please call or apply and I'll be in touch as soon as you've been shortlisted!
Care Recruitment Specialist in the South of England
Email: Jackson.rhoden@randstad .co.uk
Telephone: (Opt 2)
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job