Realise your ambitions and help others realise their potential. Providing support to people who have learning disabilities is a very rewarding career.
Could you help people to become active in their community and to become more independent?
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed people to provide community support to individuals who have learning disabilities and additional needs.
Realise, is part of the Somerset Care Group which is a not for profit organisation with a reputation for high quality, flexible and creative support to people who have a range of needs associated with their learning disability. We are growing our business and need people like you to help us deliver a great service.
Experience is not always necessary, your attitude and values are more important.
If you would like the opportunity to Realise your own potential we would love to hear from you.
To join our team we are looking for:
• People with enthusiasm, commitment and who regard everyone as equal.
• Good communication skills
• Availability to work across a range of hours which could include evenings, nights and weekends.
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Bonus
Full and part time hours are available.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
The application is in two parts. Part 1 is the application form and the second part is a personality and attitude assessment. Please note, you must submit the application form before proceeding to Part 2 AND both sections must be completed in order for your application to be considered.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.