If you are a professional, dedicated, enthusiastic individual that can offer commitment to deliver high quality care to our clients, we would like to hear from you.
Our Taunton branchis looking for Care Assistants to support our clients with Learning Disabilities in Taunton, Langport, Chard, Bridgwater, Wellington, Minehead, Crewkerne, Ilminster, Somerton and the surrounding somerset towns.
As a Care Assistant you will be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You will be working in a range of setting such as supporting living environments providing the highest level of care for local service users.
You will be involved in supporting people to engage in activities of daily living; encouraging independence and promoting health and wellbeing
Those with a full driving licence and their own vehicle are preferred for this role, due to the various locations of our clients
For a limited time, be welcomed to the Newcross team with a free DBS & uniformThe Benefits
- Salary of up to £13.27/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS) (limited time only)
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24 hour support through dedicated central team
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Opportunities to develop skill sets, with the chance to progress and offer support to complex care clients
- One-to-one relationship with a local service manager
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.The branch
Your local branch is located on Staplegrove Road which is a 13 minute walk away from the local train station. We are easily reachable by bus or car.Requirements
- The right to live and work in the UK.
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years.
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or be willing to book onto a Newcross course.
- You must be willing to travel or have access to your own transport
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job