Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is well established health care organisation, with over 20 years experience in the Healthcare industry.
We are in need of support worker within the High Wycombe and surrounding areas, we are in need of support workers to help on:
- Several day centres and respite units
- Hostel for homeless support
- Residential home care for learning disability - Both day and night support
- Elderly Care Residential homes and Nursing Care Homes
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting older individuals in a supported for living site.
- Medication calls for the people you support
- Assist the people you support with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving and oral hygiene, toileting and updating records.
- Helping with feeding
- Perform light housekeeping activities.
- Ensuring the people you support are comfortable and very well cared for at all times.
We are looking for a passionate, flexible and self-motivated individual Health Care Assistant / Support Worker.
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW or CALL US!
As a Health Care Assistant / Support Worker, you will be involved in meeting the needs of a diverse group of service users. You will need to be caring and attentive with skills that are necessary to build a strong and trusting relationship with people. It is also important that you work well within a team as you will be working alongside other members of staff.
Benefits working for Sugarman Health include:
- Ask us about the £9.50 minimum!
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours - Full or part time hours to suit your availability,
- Pension scheme
- Paid Holiday
- We offer FREE ongoing training and support to all successful applicants
- DBS Scheme - Receive your money back *after completing a fixed number of working hours* or split the costs
- Refer a friend scheme - get up to £150
Sugarman Health applicant requirements:
- Being passionate about providing high quality care services
- Dedicated to delivering the best quality of care
- Reliable, punctual and flexible
- Caring and polite
- Well rounded verbal and written communication skills
** Previous care experience preferred **
** Eligibility documents to work in the UK **
** Full employment history and 3 years of reference history **
** Full enhanced DBS clear **
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please call and APPLY TODAY!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- support worker
- Learning disabilities
- care assistance