Learning & Development / Training Administrator, 16-18k, perm, Grantham
Your new company
One of the largest organisations in the area, established over 20 years ago.
Your new role
Learning & Development / Training Administrator
- Managing day to day training related tasks
- Supporting the Head of Training & Development
- Maintain the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Ensuring that activity records are up to date
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of working with a Learning Management System
- Knowledge of E-Learning systems
- Strong organisational, prioritising and time management skills
- You will be able to work to deadlines, with excellent communications skills both written and oral.
What you'll get in return
- A permanent role for a top employer in the area!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.