Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Learning & Development Team Assistant to join our well established client based in Hatfield.
Main purpose of the role:
To provide assistance to the Learning & Development team (15 people).
- Arrange and co-ordinate activities, including; teleconferences, agendas, minutes, actions and training events etc.
- Preparation of training materials
- Uploading and tracking of training material documents
- Translation management with external provider – ensuring training materials are in local language where required
- eRooms - Management of existing training content and renewal of those materials to remain compliant
- eRooms - Setting up and maintaining appropriate filing and tracking systems for new/future materials
- Arrangement of all travel and hotel requirements for team
- Organise travel for delegates and provide clear travel plans
- Expenses processing
- Diary / meeting management
- Intranet administration - ensuring all information remains relevant and up to date
Experience / Skills required:
- Previous team administration experience (ideally international)
- Database management
- Experience organising events and booking travel requirements
- High levels of organisation and time management
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent computer skills
- Able to work independently and use own initiative
- Proactive, practical, flexible, organised & efficient
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us -
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.