Learning & Development Specialist / Training Designer
Our client is a hugely successful organisation and is rapidly growing. They have an exciting opportunity for a creative Training Designer or L&D Specialist to work closely with the Head of Talent to design and implement leading edge talent development initiatives for their high intellect, client facing personnel. These people work quickly, are hugely commercial and are impressively entrepreneurial, and therefore your ideas and your ability to execute L&D initiatives that enable their success and set them up for the future need to be equally impressive.
What is of paramount importance in this role is a passion for learning and development and the ability to engage a commercially astute audience with your intellectual credibility and gravitas. An innovative approach and strong business acumen will be well suited to understand long term strategic vision as to where the organisation is going and what skills will be needed in order to get there. A key remit of this role will be to understand high potential talent and to create innovative development programs in order to retain, engage and motivate a successful, leading edge workforce.
- Design and create face-to-face and blended learning solutions in an engaging and learner-centric way
- Assess new requirements and provide consultation on best practice
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to identify specific learning outcomes
- Work with Digital Learning Specialist and People Development Team to translate learning outcomes into engaging and relevant learning experiences
- Project manage the creation of new, and the improvement of existing, learning development programmes
- Analyse feedback and evaluate current solutions to ensure meet desired outcomes over the longer term
- Facilitate/train aspects of the learning programme
- A Graduate preferably with a degree in psychology or occupational psychology and a passion development and for understanding what makes people tick.
- Evidence of having designed and implemented training initiatives which support development of managers and high potential employees.
- Able to support the full talent and training lifecycle.
- Able to apply a consultancy approach with the credibility to coach and influence at a senior level
- Able to evidence improving leadership capability
- Demonstrable levels of business awareness
- Good relationship building skills and able to engage people to embrace new ways of working.
We would consider very bright, high potential Learning and Development Advisors or commercial graduates with a passion for development and with perhaps a couple of years experience within a management consultancy who wish to move into a pure talent development role. We are not looking for training deliverers but for a Talent Development professional who can bring new ideas and innovative solutions to develop fast paced, hugely bright commercially astute consultants. This role would offer a high potential candidate the autonomy to add value and make a difference.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"